Accounts & CRM Courses
Sage Line 50 Payroll
The Sage 50 Payroll training courses at the NPTC IT Academy are designed to help delegates to process an organisation’s payroll. Delegates will be able to process wages, calculate tax and national insurance (NI), as well as use the Sage Payroll software produce relevant reports and payslips for employees; to comply with Government legislation at the month end as well as at the tax year end.
Sage 50 Payroll is a HM Revenue & Customs-approved payroll package which is used by small to medium sized businesses. 1 in 4 employees in the UK is paid using a Sage Payroll solution.
Sage 50 Payroll can be fully integrated with Sage 50 Accounts and Microsoft Office software to enable you to integrate data into Microsoft Excel. On these Sage Payroll courses, you will learn how to make payments and deductions, how to submit a P45, paying wages and end of year forms to name but a few modules.
All of our Sage 50 Payroll training at the IT Academy leads to the Sage 50 Payroll Certification. This accreditation is provided by Sage through a 1 hour online exam, which can be taken at a time to suit you. Each level of Sage 50 Payroll training at the NPTC IT Academy leads to a recognised Sage certification.
Sage 50 Payroll is offered at the NPTC IT Academy as a one day intensive training courses. The levels covered are Sage Payroll Foundation (1 Day) and Sage Payroll Intermediate (1 Day).
Foundation Level (1 Day) - £215
Intermediate Level (1 Day)- £215
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Introduction to Sage 50 Payroll
- Navigating around Sage 50 Payroll
- Access Rights
- Setting up Legislation and Company Details
- Setting up Pay Elements
- Setting up Employee Records and Personnel Records
- Entering Year to Date Values
- Standard Payroll Processing
- Reset Payments and Timesheet Entry
- New Starters and Leavers
- Back-up, Rollback and Restore
- Pay Reviews and Variance Settings
- Advance Holiday Pay, Holiday and Absences
- Pension Schemes, Company Loan Schemes and Monthly Processing
- Nominal Link to Sage 50 Accounts
- Exporting Data to Files
- Importing Data into Sage 50 Payroll
- Microsoft Integration and Sage 50 Payroll Task Reminders
- Attachments of Earnings Orders Student Loans
- SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
- The Payroll Tax Month and Process
- BACS Payments via E-Banking in Sage 50 Payroll
- Processing over the Tax Year End and Working with Historical Data
- The Payroll Tax Year End
- The Audit Trail and HMRC Inspection Reports E-Submissions